Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Magic Salsa
- Makes 40 servings
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 serrano chile peppers, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Use within a week.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.