Makes 4 servings (about 1 3/4 cups).
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 pint basket California strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In medium bowl measure all ingredients except strawberries, raisins and walnuts.
- Whisk to blend thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients; toss.
- Serve with baked or grilled fish or Chicken.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.