Contributed by Kim at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 large tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 2 small yellow squash
- Wish-Bone romano basil vinaigrette (or favorite vinaigrette)
- Peel cucumber if desired.
- Cut all veggies into bite size pieces.
- Pour over enough vinaigrette to just coat the vegetables.
- Do not drown them.
- Eat right away or chill and serve later.
Kim's Note Edit
You can use any color bell pepper. We just used the orange to give some extra color. You could also add any extra vegetables you may like.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.