- 2 tablespoons fish seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour seasoned with a little sea salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- Season the fish pieces on all sides very well with the fish seasonings.
- Then dip into the flour, and then into the beaten egg, and then back into the flour.
- In meantime, either preheat browning dish as described above, or use a skillet on the burner.
- Heat the oil, and then add the garlic and shallot and cook just until they start to turn soft.
- Quickly add the coated fish and cook for 1–2 minutes on each side. Garnish and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.