- 2 large ripe tomatoes in medium dice (preferably peeled, seeded, then diced)
- 1 peeled celery stalk; cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper in small dice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced preserved lemon (peel only)
- kosher salt
- 3/4 - 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Toss and season with salt to taste. Ideally make in the morning, bring to room temperature before serving and season again to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.