Contributed by Tina at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2½ – 3 lbs potatoes (thin-skinned)
- 4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- ¾ cup seasoned croutons, slightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Boil potatoes just until tender.
- Drain well. Cool.
- Peel and cut into ¼-inch slices.
- In greased, shallow two quart casserole, arrange half of the potato slices.
- Top with half of the bacon and onion.
- Stir milk into sour cream; spread half the mixture over onion, then half the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with croutons and drizzle butter over all.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until hot throughout.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.