- 7 tbsp salted butter
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 x 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and julienned
- 2 cups green peas
- 7 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 pink grapefruit
- sea salt to taste
- In large skillet, melt 3½ tablespoons salted butter over low heat, and cook scallions and ginger until softened, about 7 minutes.
- Add peas and enough water to cover ingredients.
- Continue cooking over low heat until peas are just tender.
- In saucepan, melt unsalted butter with 1 cup water.
- Using electric mixer, beat to thicken and form emulsion.
- Pour emulsion over coriander leaves in mixing bowl.
- Mix with electric mixer and strain.
- Peel grapefruit, and cut into thin segments.
- Cut each segment of grapefruit in half.
- When peas are cooked, add remaining butter and season with sea salt.
- To serve, arrange alternating pieces of grapefruit with portion of peas, and spoon coriander sauce around perimeter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.