- 4 (1 ounces) packages Camembert Cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces fresh white breadcrumbs
- oil (for deep frying)
- 4 sweet Apples, cored and quartered
- Mix the cayenne pepper and the flour, then roll each Camembert portion in flour, then in egg and then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until a bread cube browns in 60 seconds.
- Fry the portions of Camembert for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Garnish with Apple wedges and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.