This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium cauliflower broken into flowerets
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning, optional
- Place mayonnaise in a large, heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Add the cauliflower, then seal and shake to coat.
- Place breadcrumbs in a large heavy duty plastic bag. Add Italian seasoning to the breadcrumbs, if desired.
- Add half of cauliflower mixture then seal and shake to coal.
- Spread in a single layer onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining cauliflower and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour. Serve hot and plain or with any main dish, side dish, or appetizer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.