Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 1½ cups self-rising flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- vegetable oil for frying
- 8 oz pkg salad mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ cup ranch-style dressing
- In a pie plate, combine buttermilk and pepper sauce.
- On wax paper, mix flour and salt.
- Dip chicken pieces into buttermilk, then roll in flour.
- Dip again in buttermilk and roll again in flour.
- In skillet, heat ¼ inch oil, cook chicken 5 min. or until deep golden and done.
- Drain on paper towels.
- To serve, in large bowl, toss salad mix, tomatoes, and dressing.
- Top with chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.