Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Country Woman Magazine
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 individual sponge cakes or pound cake or angel food cake slices
- 3 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 6 canned peach halves, drained
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Place cake on six dessert plates.
- Top with whipped cream and spread to resemble the white of a fried egg.
- Place a peach half, cut side down, on top.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.