A Catfish recipe.
- ½ cup cornmeal
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut into 1-inch thick strips
- Preheat the oven to 475° F.
- Lightly oil or coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the cornmeal, Cheese, garlic poweder and salt in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Place the oil in a small bowl. Lightly coat each piece of fish in the oil and then roll in the breading until well coated.
- Arrange the fish on the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Take the fish fingers out of the oven and serve warm and plain over rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.