- 5 filets of flounder
- 1/2 c. self-rising flour
- 1/2 c. yellow cornmeal
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- vegetable oil or butter for frying
- lemon slices and parsley for garnish
- Salt and pepper flounder.
- Dust flounder with mixture of corn meal and flour.
- Dip in eggs.
- Fry in 1 cup vegetable oil or butter at 350 degrees until golden brown, turning once. #Garnish with lemon slices and parsley. Enjoy.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.