A TNT recipe
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 6 thin pork chops, boned
- ginger powder
- garlic powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups bread crumbs
- ½ cup oil
- tomato or barbecue sauce
- Pound meat with tenderizer and sprinkle both side with dash of pepper, salt, ginger and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle pork chops with soy sauce and coat with flour.
- Dip chops in beaten egg, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat pan over high heat for 1 minutes and pour in a little oil.
- When oil is heated, turn heat to medium and put chops in.
- Fry until browned on both sides and pork is cooked through.
- Cut cooked chops into bite size pieces and arrange on hot serving dish.
- Garnish with tomato wedges and shredded cucumber.
- Serve with tomato or barbecue sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.