- 3 “bunches” of potato greens
- 4 bonnies (dried)
- 2 medium size onions
- 1 medium dry fish
- 1½ lbs beef and/or fried pig's foot (boiled till tender)
- 2 pods hot pepper
- black pepper
- 2 bouillon cubes
- Remove stems and wash greens two to three times.
- Cut into fine shreds.
- Boil pig's foot until tender and salt free.
- Also, boil beef until tender.
- Save water used to boil beef.
- Combine greens, onions, hot pepper and fry for about 10 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Remove bones from dry and bonnies and wash.
- Add beef dried, bonnies and tender pig's foot.
- Add the water in which beef was boiled and season to taste.
- Cook until all water is removed.
- Serve on hot rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.