- 4 x radishes, trimmed, sliced
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 x cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 x Scallions
- 4 oz Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 cup Cooked brown rice
- 3 oz Frozen Peas, defrosted
- 2 oz water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 tbl Soy sauce
- Cook rice.
- Combine radishes with rice wine vinegar in a small bowl and reserve.
- Place garlic and sesame oil in a saucepan.
- Add scallions and Mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add brown rice, radishes and remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.