- one teaspoon salt or fish sauce
- one pound raw shrimp
- one teaspoon sugar
- 1 table spoon corn starch
- 1 lightly-beaten egg white
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- one table spoon oil
- wonton skins
- few dashes of white pepper
- To cook, de-vein the shrimp and toss it aside. Then, using a mini food processor, beat the egg white until it becomes frothy, and add the raw shrimp, along with the other seasonings. Carefully blend these ingredients until they form a shrimp paste. Next, cut the wonton skins into very small strips and place them on a flat surface.
- Form the shrimp paste into balls and roll them in a bed of wonton skin, but ensure that the wonton skin will evenly coat the shrimp balls. Next, deep fry the shrimp balls in a wok, until they get golden brown. Serve with hot sauce, or preferably Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.