Makes enough for 6-8 people.
- Cook some white rice, and set it aside.
- In another pot, put some diced vegetables, onions, spices and whatever else you want in the fried rice (we'll call this 'seasoning').
- Take a fry-pan and oil it lightly.
- Put about a cup of the rice in it, add some of the seasoning in with it.
- Use a wooden utensil to mix it around in the fry-pan until it is well mixed.
- Repeat until all the fried rice is done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.