This is a recipe I obtained from my boyfriends mother when we needed new dinner ideas.
- 3 cans of chili with beans
- 1 can of chili with no beans
- 1 bag of Frito chips of your choosing
- 2 cups of shredded cheese of your choice.
1. Preheat oven 350 F
2. Spray a 13x9 in. pan with Pam or butter the pan
3. Make a layer of chill with two cans with beans
4. Make a layer of Frito chips and cheese
5. Make a layer with one can of chili with beans and chili with no beans.
6. Make a final layer of Frito chips and cheese
7. Bake for 30 minutes
8. Allow to cool then serve, optional: top with sour cream