- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup (2-ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1¼ teaspoons dried italian seasoning
- Cook zucchini, pepper and garlic in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain well; stir in rice.
- Cool; stir in cheese.
- Press approximately 1 tablespoon rice mixture into miniature muffin pans coated with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, milk, italian seasoning and salt; pour evenly over rice mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.