- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a fork.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto a greased pan.
- You can flatten slightly or you can cut into fun shapes such as bones, paws, etc.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes until slightly brown at the edges.
- Let cool.
- Store in fridge for up to one week.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!