These are yummy, they are oatmeal cookies with an apple filling and half dipped in chocolate, for a prettier presentation dip half the cookies in milk chocolate and the other half of the cookies in white chocolate, I did.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 2 tbsp apple jelly
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 pkgs (8.6 oz each) soft baked oatmeal cookies
- 6 oz milk chocolate
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, jelly and cinnamon.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread 2½ tbsp mixture over flat side of one cookie.
- Sandwich with flat side of second cookie.
- Repeat with all the cookies and filling, for a total of 8 sandwiches.
- Place on wax paper lined baking sheet and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Combine chocolate and oil in a microwave bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth, returning to microwave if needed.
- Remove sandwiches from freezer.
- Half dip in chocolate.
- Return to sheet, return sheet to freezer.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Serve cold with a cold glass of milk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.