Contributed by Kellie Head at ParentingHumor.com. In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- Email: ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- 2 medium banana, peeled and cut in half
- 5 squares finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 tsp chocolate syrup
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Wrap banana halves in wax paper or foil and freeze till hard.
- On sheet of wax paper spread half the cracker crumbs; coat 1 banana half with ½ tsp syrup.
- Roll in crumbs.
- Repeat procedure with remaining banana halves.
- Push popsicle sticks into end of bananas and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.