- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Atkins Quick QuisineTM Bake Mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon granular sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granular sugar substitute, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant decaffeinated coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- For crust: In a food processor, pulse bake mix, cocoa powder and sugar substitute to combine, about 10 seconds.
- Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles a coarse meal, about 30 seconds.
- Add cream cheese and sour cream and pulse until mixture begins to come together, about 30 more seconds.
- Transfer dough to a 9” pie plate and pat into an even layer on bottom and sides.
- Prick the dough about 15 times with a fork and crimp edges decoratively.
- Cover lightly with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes, until set.
- Uncover and bake 10 more minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool crust before filling.
- For filling: Place chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Heat one cup cream with one cup sugar substitute and coffee over medium-high heat until just about to boil, about 4 minutes.
- Pour over chocolate, let stand 3 minutes, then stir until chocolate is melted.
- Pour into pie shell, smooth top and chill 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat remaining cream, remaining sugar substitute, remaining vanilla extract and cocoa powder until medium peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Spread over chocolate layer and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.