- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 6 oz soft cream cheese
- 2 T sour cream
- 1/8 cup cream & 1/8 cup water
- instant chocolate pudding
- Whip 1 cup cream, set aside.
- In separate bowl, cream cream cheese, add sour cream and cream and water.
- Mix well. Stir in pudding powder and blend well.
- Fold into the whipped cream.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe hershey size kisses onto a sheet pan covered with wax paper.
- Place in freezer til solid, then store in freezer.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.