A mojito traditionally uses rum, here we use tequila instead, hence the fun title. Dip rims of glasses in lime juice and a mixture of equal parts kosher salt and sugar for a twist on salt-rimmed glasses.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Holiday Entertaining
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Makes 5 cups
- 1 (10-oz) can frozen mojito mix
- ¾ cup tequila
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur (triple sec or Grand Marnier)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender.
- Fill blender with ice to 5 cup level and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.