- 2 – 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1 egg, separated
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cream of tartar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups unflavored yogurt
- 2 medium mangos
- Peel, pit and chop fruit.
- Puree with honey and ginger in blender or food processor.
- Bring puree to boil in small saucepan.
- Gradually whisk in beaten egg yolk, then set aside to cool.
- Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- Gradually beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Stir yogurt into mango mixture then fold in egg whites.
- Spoon into a shallow metal pan and freeze until firm, stirring occasionally.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.