This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Crawford Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup sliced fresh raspberries
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 1½ cups light rum
- Puree raspberries then add concentrates, water and rum.
- Stir until concentrate is thawed.
- Put in containers and freeze.
- Scrape to make slush.
- Add 7-Up to slush in glasses if preferred.
- Serve in champagne glasses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.