Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 (8-oz) containers fruited yogurt, any flavor
- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit, cut up
- ⅔ cup instant non-fat dry milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cups Grape nuts cereal
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Place yogurt, fruit, dry milk and honey in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Fold in 1½ cups cereal.
- Pour into 8" sq pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cereal over top, pressing down gently.
- Freeze 4 hr or overnight, cut into 8 bars.
- If desired, wrap bars individually in foil and store in freezer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.