- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup matzoh cake meal
- 2 tbsp matzoh cake meal
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 large eggs
- ¾ cup nondairy whipped topping
- 3 cup whole strawberries, thinly sliced
- 3 med kiwi fruit, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine 1 cup water, the oil and vanilla; bring to a boil.
- Stir in matzoh cake meal and salt; continue cooking, stirring constantly, about 1 minute, until mixture no longer sticks to side of saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in eggs, 1 at a time, stirring thoroughly after each addition.
- Drop dough by 12 rounded tablespoonfuls, 2" apart, onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 400 °F.
- And bake 10-15 minutes longer, until browned and puffed.
- Cool completely on rack, then slice in half horizontally.
- To fill, fit a pastry bag with ¼" diameter star tip.
- Fill bag with whipped topping.
- Divide fruit evenly among bottom halves of puffs.
- Pipe or spoon 2 tablespoons topping over each filled half.
- Place tops on puffs and drizzle ½ teaspoon chocolate syrup over each.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.