- Tall, narrow vase
- Styrofoam ball that fits snugly inside your vase
- Red grapes
- Other colorful fruits, such as cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwis, and blueberries
- Wooden skewers
- Place the styrofoam ball inside the vase and set aside.
- Then wash and dry the berries and grapes.
- Cut the fruit: Stem the strawberries, remove the cantaloupe and pineapple rinds and the kiwi skins, then cut the fruits into bite-size pieces.
- Slide the fruit onto the skewers, alternating colors, and using plent of red fruit for Valentine's Day.
- Fill each skewer to the top, but leave two inches without fruit at the bottom.
- Poke the empty ends of the skewers into the styrofoam at angles. Make sure they are stable.
- Top with extra fruit to cover the styrofoam.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.