- 4 cup whole Wheat bread
- 1/2 cup dried fruit
- 1 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup healthy choice cholesterol
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- In 1 ½ quart casserole sprayed with vegetable oil spray, combine bread and fruit.
- In small bowl, combine milk, egg product, Sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Pour milk mixture over bread. Bake in 350 °F.
- Oven for 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Note: 4 slices of bread makes 4 cups cubed.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.