A fruity twist on bruschetta. Balsamic vinegar, basil leaves, and goat cheese perfectly complement the sweetness of the fruit.
- 6-12 baguettes, cut into bite-sized shapes
- 10-20 strawberries, diced
- 3-6 peaches, diced
- 2-4 tablespoons raspberry white balsamic vinegar
- 3-6 tablespoons honey, optional
- 1-2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into small pieces
- 6-12 ounces cranberry goat cheese or (1 pack cream cheese)
- Preheat an oven to 350° F. Place bread on a baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes, or until toasted.
- In a moderate-sized bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, honey (optional), and balsamic vinegar.
- Spread goat cheese onto each slice of bread.
- With a slotted spoon, place the fruit mixture on top of the cheese.
- Garnish with basil
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.