Fruit Jumble from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- 1½ cups grapes, green, purple or combination of each
- 1 medium apple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 x 16 ounce can of chunky unsweetened pineapple, drained (save the juice), or 1 x 11 ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained (save the juice)
- 1 medium banana, cut into slices
- ¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped
- coconut flakes (optional)
- Wash grapes, wash and chop apple, peel and slice banana and open canned fruit and drain juice into a measuring cup. Combine fruit into a serving bowl.
- Put yogurt into a small bowl or cup. Add juice and stir with a whisk or fork until smooth. Pour jumble juice over fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Divide fruit jumble into bowls or plates and sprinkle with nuts, coconut and cinnamon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.