Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
For each mousie:
- 1 half of a pear
- 1 grape cut in half
- 3 raisins
- 1 long banana slice
- 2 strawberries cut in half
- Take the half pear and put it flat side down on a plate.
- Take the half grapes and two toothpicks and put the grapes on the mouse for ears.
- Then take three raisins and stick them in for the eyes and the nose.
- Use the strawberries for the feet.
- Take the long banana slice for the tail.
- Attach all the parts with toothpicks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.