Makes 12 pieces.
- 18 oz pkg sugar cookie dough
- 13.5 container cream cheese fruit dip ( i used plain cream cheese)
- 3 cups assorted fruit, well drained (i used strawberries, blackberries, pineapple chunks and mandarin orange slices)
- caramel sauce
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Arrange cookie dough on 12 inch pizza pan.
- Press dough to rim of pan, forming a solid cookie crust.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned.
- Spread cream cheese over cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit on top.
- Drizzle warmed caramel sauce over pizza before serving.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.