make sure you have fresh fruit
- 1 large orange
- 3 medium sized tangerines
- 3 guavas, diced
- a few West Indian cherries
- ½ pineapple, diced
- ¼ lb Sugar
- ½ pt water
- Boil Sugar and water together until a thin syrup is formed.
- Set aside to cool.
- Wash and peel fruit, discard seeds and cut into neat pieces. Keep juices.
- Mix the fruit in a glass dish, straining any fruit juices.
- Pour the cool syrup onto the fruits, which should be able to float in the syrup.
- Chill before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.