- 1 pound dried raisins
- 1 pound papaya
- 1 pound pineapple
- nuts as desired (walnuts, roasted almonds)
- fresh and frozen fruits
- Add the above ingredients in a bowl.
- Finish it off by adding fresh and frozen fruits.
- berries give it a lovely color, hard apples a nice crunch (don't use anything mealy), kiwi and/or green grapes for color, star fruit for eye appeal, etc.
- Even when there isn't much fresh fruit available—or time to cut it up—frozen berries are nice.
- It is best if it blends about an hour before serving but i would rather add the fresh/frozen fruit at the last minute (even if it is cut up ahead) than have it lose it's shape and eye-appeal by being mixed in too long.
- I usually garnish it with the prettiest of the fresh fruit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.