- Cook Time: About 15 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup sliced peaches, apples, pears, or other fruits
- ½ cup strawberries, blueberries, or other berries
- granola or graham crackers for topping, optional
- Spoon ¼ cup yogurt into each glass.
- Add ½ cup fruit. Top with ¼ cup yogurt.
- Top with granola or crushed graham crackers, if desired.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.