It is important to know whether your physician allows alcohol before you sample this enriched drink.
- Fruit Smoothie from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Mix or blend until smooth.
- Serve in a fancy glass, frosted if you like.
- Panamanian Smoothie: Omit cordial; add 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup and 2 tbsp. rum.
- Creme de Menthe Smoothie: Omit cordial; add 2 tbsp. crème de menthe and 2 tbsp. vanilla ice cream (omit ice cream for low-lactose).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.