Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 16 servings of fruit smoothie no bake cheesecake.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 pkgs (8 oz each) neufchatel cheese (I used cream cheese), softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 12 oz pkg frozen mixed berries, thawed, drained
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan.
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 tbs sugar, press onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cheese and ½ cup sugar in bowl until blended.
- Smash berries, stir into cheese mixture.
- Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spoon over crust, cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Use foil to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Garnish with whole berries and a mint sprig.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.