Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 12
- 6 medium peaches
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- 4 large bananas
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 pint any fruit juice
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon rind
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- Wash and slice peaches, slice banana into ½" rounds.
- Place sliced fruit into fruit juice for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Wash strawberries and blueberries. Thread fruit onto 12 (8") bamboo skewers. Chill.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Mix well. Serve as a sauce with fruit kabobs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.