This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 14 ounces packaged bran muffin mix
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 cups mincemeat
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- pecan halves
- Grease rectangular baking pan.
- Combine muffin mix and pecans.
- Add mincemeat and condensed milk then stir until blended and spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Place pecan halves on top of bars and cool completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.