Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 6 pork chops
- 1½ tsp oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained with juice reserved
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- ¼ cup raisins
- Combine spices and rub in to chops. Brown in vegetable oil.
- Add water to the pineapple juice to make 1 cup.
- To this add tomato paste and minced onion
- Pour juice mixture into pressure cooker.
- Place rack in bottom of cooker. Arrange chops on rack and sprinkle with raisins.
- Pressure cook for 12 minutes. Remove from heat. Let pressure drop of own accord for 5 minutes then release pressure.
- Remove meat and add pineapple chunks to juice. Heat through.
- Serve on rice. Spoon fruit mixture over the meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.