- 1 12-inch prebaked thin pizza crust or 12-inch regular pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Pasta sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella or jack cheese
- 1 large or 2 small thinly sliced fresh peaches
- 2 medium thinly sliced fresh plums
- 2 oz sliced pepperoni
- diced green peppers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread pizza base with sauce.
- Sprinkle with half the Cheese.
- Top with fruit slices and pepperoni, then sprinkle with remaining Cheese and the green pepper.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through. Cut into wedges.
Recipe and photo reprinted with permission from California Tree Fruit Agreement
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.