Breakfast is an easy time to include fruits in a child’s diet. This easy breakfast parfait is as fun for kids to make as it is to eat!
- Encourage Your Kids to Eat More Fruits and Veggies by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 firm, medium banana, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In glasses, layer pineapple, raspberries, yogurt, banana, and dates.
- Sprinkle the top with almonds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.