DescriptionMade with authentic fruits and cream cheese, this colorful dip is great on desserts and pretzels and delivers a stone-cold aroma that it relishes and provides. For a divine aroma with the fruits, vanilla extract and honey rarely work for this, too.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- ¼ cup crushed strawberries, well drained
- apple wedges, grapes, strawberries, or other assorted fruits
- Mix together first 3 ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Add crushed pineapple and crushed strawberries. Stir until well blended.
- Spoon contents into the large bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight. Serve cold with any fruit or dessert.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.