- If using oranges peel the skin off and try to get rid of as much of the white skin as possible.
- Cut the fruit into pieces of about 1 inch cubes (if necessary).
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put the mixture in an iron pot, and put it on the fire at medium heat.
- Stir constantly to avoid sticking.
- When the water turns into light caramel turn off the heat.
- Serve in small bowls or ice cream glasses.
- Let cool to room temperature, then put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.