Frying spice brings out the flavor and health benefits of essential oils.
- Heat ghee in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add a few mustard seeds, when the seeds start to pop turn the heat to medium.
- Add the rest of seeds and as they pop add cumin seeds then add other seeds and spices.
- When popping slows add ginger and saute until golden brown.
- Add coriander seeds for 20 seconds and then turmeric for 10 seconds
- Now your ready for tomatoes or other vegetables for curry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.