Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. 1 layer size chocolate cake mix
- 1 tbsp instant coffee crystals
- 2½ cups water
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) regular chocolate pudding mix
- In medium size bowl.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Turn into greased and floured 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Dissolve coffee crystals in water; stir into pudding mix.
- Pour over cake mix.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.